Friday, November 21, 2008

A Secret...Shhhhh


So here is my secret:

I do not prefer Starbucks to my normal West Side mom and pop shop, but I do choose to sell myself to this giant conglomerate of a shit hole because it's closest to my work when I need a lil pick me up after one too many accounting meetings.

With that said, I have a little secret of mine that I developed to strategically rebel against this place while attaining my caffeine fix at the same time.

Please follow along (this strategy only works if you are ordering an iced beverage)
1. Order a medium hot beverage.
2. Ask for a large cup of ice.
3. Then pour your medium sized hot beverage into your large cup of ice.
4. Voila! Now enjoy your large iced beverage at the price of a medium=)

Note: The ice takes up so much room that when you actually order a large iced coffee, you're really only getting the amount of a medium iced coffee for the price of a large. WACKNESS!

You're Welcome,

Adriane

No comments: